REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. FOR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS, PLEASE EMAIL [email protected]
- Are you struggling through out-of-control circumstances?
- Where do you turn when discouragement strikes?
- How can you learn to process feelings of despair?
If you’d love the answer to any of these questions, then this online Bible study, One More Step: Finding Strength When You Feel Like Giving Up, is for you! This book is my “heart book”–the one I wish I could sit down with you over coffee and share each word. We may not be able to have coffee together, but we ARE going to read through the book, pour over the Scripture in each chapter, and work through the stepping stones each day. We’re even going to host social media chats where we discuss the answers to these questions!!
One More Step Online Bible Study – 3/28/16 to 4/28/16
You’ve been waiting patiently and I’m SO excited today to open the One More Step Online Bible Study Registration! I can’t tell you how many emails I’ve received asking when we were going to have this opportunity to study together! And now here it is.
How the Study Works
- The primary source for your study is your email inbox as long as you register during the registration period. Registration closes 3/26/16, 11:59 EST. So don’t delay!
- Each Day- you will receive an email with reading and study reminders/suggestions, including Scriptures, inspiring quotes, and thought-provoking questions.
- Mondays– For 4 weeks beginning 3/28/16, you will receive an email with a video link to watch the Bible study teaching. If you are able to watch this video before Thursday each week, you’ll be able to participate more in-depth in social media discussions. (Each video is approximately 45 minutes. We’re not skimming the surface, folks!)
- Thursdays– Each week at 8:30 pm EST, we will discuss the covered weekly topics together via social media. (See social media information section below.)
- The book– It’s most helpful to own a copy of the book, either paper or digital, in order to complete this study adequately. You will not need to purchase anything else to participate. You can order or purchase the book, One More Step, Finding Strength When You Feel Like Giving Up, almost anywhere books are sold; this link will help you find the book at your favorite retailer.
- Optional helpful tools: The FREE Stepping Stones companion guide is available for download here. You will want to have a Bible or Bible app, pen or highlighter. You will get out of this study what you put into it! You can do it!
Social Media Scoop
Use the hashtags #onemorestep and #biblestudy when sharing on social media.
Like the Rachel Wojo Facebook Page and subscribe to events. You will then be notified of our Facebook discussions each week! For more Facebook fun, join the Facebook group for the One More Step Online Bible Study participants.
Twitter allows for short and sweet posts (only 140 characters) that point straight to the heart of a matter. Follow @rachelwojo for quick, easy shares (retweets.)
For beautiful photos and real-life madness, Instagram is a wonderful place to connect. I have a confession to make. I love shoes. Not as much wearing them, as looking at them. But since we have to wear them, they might as well look good, right? One fun way we’ll use Instagram is to show how we’re taking #onemorestep by taking photos of whatever shoes or socks we’re wearing while we study or maybe how the next spring fling sandal is reminding us to take just one more step!