Hey there! Today I’m excited to present to you 6 fabulous prayer resources I recommend. As you may know, our family has been working on the summer Bible Reading plan I created for the gospel of John. This plan leads us through the book of John in six weeks.
I’m so excited that my 7 year old has just been loving this mini-challenge on his level and he is making quick progress. Actually, he finished tonight and we just started last week! So what I designed to last 6 weeks lasted less than 2 for him. He has several devotionals and plans to keep him going until I design another reading plan for him, BUT in the mean time, I wanted to find some prayer resources for all of us.
I’ve been on a hunt and am thrilled with what I found, so I wanted to share these 6 fabulous prayer journals and printables with you!
1. My wonderful friend, Darlene Schacht, at the Time-Warp Wife has several prayer printables that are simply AWESOME! I found several sets of prayer cards, 31 Prayers for Children, 31 Prayers for Our Husbands, and 31 Prayer Cards for Kids. You’re going to love them! So be sure to check them out- all of them are FREE and also available to print in black and white.
2. You know I’m a huge fan of Stormie Omartian and she has several prayer journals that accompany her wonderful books. The three I have my eye on are:
The Power of a Praying® Wife Devotional Journal
This journal is a newer print; don’t you love the cover?
All three of the above journals make wonderful companions to Stormie’s books on my Awesome Books on Prayer List.
3. I’m also a huge fan of Mark Batterson’s The Circle Maker. I discovered that he has a prayer journal that accompanies his book also. This would a fabulous gift for the man of your life.
The Circle Maker Prayer Journal
4. Ordinary Inspirations, my fellow Tommy Mommy, Traci, has a super cool list of ways to pray for your husband throughout the day. Her groovy idea is to pray for your husband 2 minutes a day at the top of the hour. She has a map of how to do this right here. That adds up to 20 minutes a day of prayer for your husband! You could print out her list on a 3×5 card as she suggests and then give it to your husband as a symbol of your promise to pray for him. What a cool addition to Father’s Day cards or gifts! So head over to her place and check out the list.
5.My friend, Renee Swope, has a free printable, Praying for My Husband from Head to Toe. Her idea of praying is such an easy one to remember- who can’t remember the human body, right? You can find this awesome resource HERE.
6. When I taught the [email protected] conference, we used a prayer model to assist the girls in having a pattern for their prayers. The questions were designed to guide the user to keep focused in developing a relationship with God. You can find the [email protected] prayer pattern here.
Alright, friends! There you have it- 6 prayer journals and printables I’m in love with.
Today is Whimsical Wednesday- thanks for linking up bloggers! Just right click on the graphic, save as, and use! No code needed.
What prayer resources do you love? Do tell us!
Post contains affiliate links; site may be compensated if purchase is made.