Hey there Friends! It’s the beginning of a new week and here we are checking in with one another once again. I hope that you’ve enjoyed the Bible reading challenge this year as we’re reading through the Bible a second year together.
This week I’ve been slammed and got a bit behind on my Bible reading and general ministry work since my Taylor girl was sick and simply needed my care. That’s an everyday part of the Wojo household and we’re learning to give thanks through it all.
Before we check in through the comments today, I sure would love your feedback on the Bible reading challenge for next year.
- Would you like to see it more focused with a fewer number of verses each day or do you prefer the challenge of reading through the Bible?
- If we go with focusing on a certain book each month, what books of the Bible would you like to see as part of the challenge?
- Would you enjoy having a Facebook group to cheer each other on?
- Any other ideas to help us focus on our Bible reading for next year?
- Would you be disappointed if I didn’t offer any type of Bible reading challenge for next year?
I’d love to hear from you today! So let us know how your reading is going! Please excuse my error on the Bible reading challenge Pinterest board if you’ve noticed the mistake of failing to pin properly for the month of October! We’ll get it up to date as soon as possible and finish the year out strong!