Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
This weekend I was thinking heavily on ways to pray for my husband. Due to some changes at work, he has been working long hours and though he is strong, I know that intervening to God on his behalf will provide strength from above. Though I have a phone reminder set to pray for him each day and I also pray for him every morning and night, I really wanted to focus on praying for him for the next two weeks. So I did a little research and today I wanted to share with you 15 Ideas on ways to pray for your husband that I really love.
1. Revive Our Hearts ministry from Nancy DeMoss has a 31 days of praying for your husband idea list.
2. Wendy Blight at Proverbs 31 ministries offers 6 Scriptural prayers for your husband.
3. Renee Swope has a wonderful printable that I love on praying for your husband from head to toe.
4. IMom has a great printable bookmark on 10 Ways to Pray for Your Husband.
5. Last year I wrote a post on 7 Ways to Pray for Your Husband for 7 Days.
6. My friend and fellow Tommy Nelson mommy has an awesome prayer idea that gives a hint for each hour of the day and a printable that would be great for the fridge. Or you could use her idea and place phone reminders in your phone.
7. I contribute at The Better Mom and we have a beautiful set of printable prayer cards for organizing prayer time, especially for your husband.
8. Kathi Lipp has written a book completely dedicated to praying God’s Word for your husband. She offers a free printable bookmark with six verses to pray for your husband.
9. My friend, Darlene, at Time Warp Wife, offers a free printable pack of prayers cards with 31 ways to pray for our husbands.
10. Darlene has written a post on 5 Hard Things to pray for your husband and it is really on point. I know you’ll want to check it out also.
11. Women Living Well offers a short practical list to help us remember to pray for our husbands.
12. Unveiled Wife has written a post with 25 verses to pray over your husband.
13. Jen at Unveiled Wife also offers a wonderful reminder to pray for your husband daily– a prayer of the day email list to which you can subscribe.
14. One of my favorite authors, Lysa Terkeurst, has written an encouraging post on 5 Scriptures to pray over your marriage.
15. My friend, Sheila Gregoire, has a great post on praying the right thing for your husband. Her quote is so thought-provoking!