Just for fun and out of curiosity, I thought it would be fun to take a glance back at 2012 and give you the top ten most popular posts for the year. God continually works in wonderful and mysterious ways.
Drum roll, please… 😉 Here we go:
The Top Ten Posts for 2012 are:
10. As If We Had Never Married: On marriage and friendship. (I wish I could exchange my attitude from over the last few days- anyone else feel the stress of the holiday?)
9. The Glory of Christmas: Never dreamed this graphic would be so well-loved.
8. Read Your Bible Through In A Year: WOW! You guys are hopping on this. I’m thrilled!
7. A Whisper of Hope: You just never know how God wants to work in your life.
6. Hope for Hurting Hearts: Loved this series. Christ is Our Hope.
5. Prayer Changes Marriage: This post means so much to me. Looking back on what God has done in the past for my husband and me provides strength for the future.
4. Kickstart Your Thanksgiving: I love it when God’s Word prevails.
3. 7 Ways to Praise Your Husband for 7 Days: I need to work on this one. It’s been a long holiday.
2. Top 4 Christian Married Sex Life Resources: No big surprise! 🙂
1. What Not To Wear To Church: Ahhh. Yes. Goodness, sometimes my heart gets in such a dither.
I’d love to hear what God has done in your life this year! Would you mind sharing a comment or a link? Looking forward to 2013!