Today I’m excited to bring to you 16 virtual ways to say I Love You. Valentine’s Day is NEXT WEEK- can you believe it? Super fun list for you today! Hope you will share you own ideas in the comments.
1. Send an email.
2. Create a paper sign and take a photo, then send the photo electronically via email or phone message.
3. Send a quick text or social media message.
I’m in love with @matthewwojo !! Huge surprise, I know. 🙂
— Rachel Wojnarowski (@RachelWojo) February 6, 2013
4. Leave a facebook wall video of “your song.”
5. Leave a blog comment. (ahem. no hints or anything… 🙂 )
6. Send an ecard. (Fantastic FREE Christian e-card service at Dayspring.)
7. Order a gift online with surprise delivery.
9. Play a game app with your spouse. (Word games are fun!)
10. Start a Pinterest board of things your spouse loves or places you want to go together.
11. Use Instagram for photos of special moments.
12. Create a virtual scavenger hunt for your spouse. Make a list of links to visit in order. The first letter of each link visited would be collected to spell out a message.
13. Use Facetime or Skype- also Facebook has video calling. (I think it’s better than Skype!)
14. Create a video. You could email it or place on YouTube to declare your love for all the world to see. 😉
15. Create a word picture similar to the example below. You can use a free online service like Wordle.net, even for the not-so-tech-friendly.
I’d love to see your ideas or links in the comments below! What ways do you have for using technology or social media to show your love or encouragement?