Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you decide to make a purchase through my links, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you. See my disclosure for more info.
Today I am so excited to share a new pdf with you- 12 Free Bible Reading Plans Anyone Can Use. Why? Because God’s Word is my lifeline and I simply have to share with you how it can be yours too!
The Most Popular Book Ever
The Bible is different than any other book. Estimated at over 5 billion copies sold, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time. Why? Because it is not just a book; it’s God’s Word. And unlike any other author, God breathes life into His book. As the pages are read, His Spirit speaks to the heart of the reader.
Why We Don’t Read the Bible
For many of us, the hurdle to reading God’s Word is that we are unsure of what passages to read. How can we begin to understand the messages of the Bible if we don’t even know where to start? While there are all sorts of methods for reading the Bible, reading through the Bible, and studying the Bible, this pdf contains 12 months of topical Bible reading plans.
The Importance of a Bible Reading Plan
Having a simple Bible reading plan can make all the difference in the world. The plan is more than just a piece of paper with listed references. It is also:
- a daily plan that keeps you from pointing and guessing what to read
- a systematic way to focus your mind on a topic
- a tool that holds you accountable to be disciplined daily
The Bible reading plans in this pdf printable, 12 Free Bible Reading Plans Anyone Can Use, are centered on a topical theme. For example, Praying the Psalms is a 31-day Bible reading guide to the psalms focused on prayer. Rest for the Weary is focused on finding rest in God alone.
Bible Reading Plans Anyone Can Use
Whether you know the Bible well or are just beginning to read the Bible, the topical Bible reading plans included in this pdf are tried and tested. Our community here at rachelwojo.com has been using them for years and here’s what they say about the plans:
- “You don’t have to know where every book in the Bible is located. If you prefer to use a Bible app, you can. If you prefer to use a table of contents, you can.”
- “Our ladies’ group uses the Bible reading plans to print and share with local nursing home residents.”
- ” My mom, my sister and I all focus on one Bible reading plan each month and share what we are learning with each other via text. It’s been a great way to draw us closer together and to Christ at the same time!”
Why You Need A Bible Reading Plan
You need to use a Bible reading plan NOT to simply check off your to-read list, but to grow closer to the Lord and get to know Him more. Think about the incredible benefits of reading your Bible!
- You get to know God’s Word on a personal level.
- You gain a closer walk with Jesus.
- You set the tone for your perspective.
- You can discover purpose.
- You can learn to pray on a deeper level.
- You learn to listen to the Holy Spirit speaking to your heart.
By His grace,