How can God hear so many people praying at one time?
If God knew that Satan would decide to rebel, why did He make Satan in the first place?
Children are great at asking questions, aren’t they? And some BIG questions at that. I remember one occasion when our children asked
“Why did God make Taylor (their sister) with a booboo in her brain?”
Now there’s a big question you can’t answer in a few trite sentences.
Today I’m so thrilled to present to you a new resource from my awesome friends at What’s In The Bible? – Clive and Ian’s Wonder-Blimp of Knowledge – Volume 2. This DVD covers 7 big questions about God, including:
– Does God know what will happen in my future?
– Does God tell the truth?
– How do we show respect to God through prayer?
– How do we show respect to God through praise?
– How do we show respect to God by listening?
– How do we show respect to God with our words?
– How do we show respect to God through our actions?
I hope you’ll check out their incredible resources– our family LOVES What’s In The Bible? so much.
What big questions have your children about God? I know you have a whopper! Share it with us?
Post contains affiliate links; site may be compensated if purchase is made.