Hey there Friends! Coming to you from Houston, TX today. Thrilled to be with Humble First Baptist Church Mom2Mom groups today and we’re discussing the topic
Living Life Fully: Each Day Holds Extraordinary Potential
Now I can’t give away ALL my message just yet, since I’m speaking Tuesday morning and evening. But I wanted to challenge you to read Ecclesiastes 3:1-13 and below you will find our discussion questions. We’re working backwards, so to speak.
On Whimsical Wednesday, I’ll share with you the “meat” of the message. In the mean time though, I’d love it if you’d choose one or two of these questions and give me a little feedback in the comments when you have a moment. Ready?
1. What does the phrase “living life fully” mean to you?
2. Do you believe God wants our everyday lives to be boring and mundane or rich and exciting? Are you living life with that daily expectation?
3. How much daily impact do our attitudes have on the fullness of life?
4. Do you feel that your approach to the day is promoting the impact you desire?
5. Does filling the calendar encourage “full life?”
6. What practical methods have you found to assist you in calendar management?
7. Have you found a daily routine that assists you securing moments of loving God and others? Can you share your daily routines that have helped maintain a peaceful environment in your home?
8. Do you find your daily routine easily falls into a rut? Can you share any ideas that have helped you keep your routine fresh?
9. Have you found creative ways to have a quiet time with God on a regular basis or does this routine also have a tendency to get stale?
Tomorrow I’ll list specific posts already on the blog that address some of the issues; I know some of you are already drawing the lines in your head to match the posts with the questions because you, my awesome readers, rock!